Indigo - Baggage Allowance (Cabin / Hand)
- Indigo baggage allowance for passengers while boarding an indigo flight:
- 1. As for indigo baggage allowance, a maximum of one piece of cabin baggage not to exceed 115 total linear dimensions [55cm + 35cm + 25cm] is allowed while boarding an indigo flight. Considering the indigo baggage allowance, maximum weight of the baggage should not exceed 8.0 kgs. In addition to the hand baggage, one personal item such as laptop or ladies purse is also allowed.
- 2. As for indigo baggage allowance, Indigo Passengers will be permitted to carry one clear transparent resealable liter sized plastic bag containing small quantities of liquid items/gels/pastes or items of a similar consistency required for the duration of the journey. The contents will be subject to screening and security checks during indigo baggage allowance procedure.
- 3. During indigo baggage allowance procedure, for safety reasons, carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, fire arms, ammunition, their toy replicas and explosives etc., are prohibited for carriage in cabin baggage.
Indigo - Check-in Baggage Allowance
- 1. Passengers are allowed to check-in, free of charge, up to 15 kgs of checked baggage per paying customer,
- 2. Maximum dimensions of check-in baggage: 158 cm (length + width + height),
Indigo - Overweight Baggage Charges
- Checked overweight baggage in excess of 15 kg is subject to a charge of Rs 250 per kg.
- For more information, please click here!